Please see our Training page for regular updates.
7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers
(2 day management development course)
Do you work for a member, funder or partner organisation of BVSC?
Are you a new manager eager to make progress?
- Are you an experienced manager keen to improve your skills?
- Would you like to develop habits that make you highly effective in the workplace?
Do you want to lead your team to greatly improved results?
Then this is the course for you…
This acclaimed two-day programme is an intensive, application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership.
It’s a unique, new approach to management development that will help you move from getting good results to attaining great and enduring results.
You Will Learn How To:
1 – BE PROACTIVE: Use your resourcefulness and initiative to break the barriers to results;
2 – BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND: Use “outcome thinking” to help you make the great contribution you’re capable of making;
3 – PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST: Learn to focus on your most important priorities and track your progress;
4 – THINK WIN-WIN: Make win-win performance agreements to motivate superb performance;
5 – SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN BE UNDERSTOOD: Practise empathic listening and give honest, accurate feedback;
6 – SYNERGISE: Find truly creative solutions in every situation;
7 – SHARPEN THE SAW: Unleash your talents and those of your team by finding real opportunities for support and renewal.
BRIAN CARR – CEO of BVSC, graduate of the Marks & Spencer plc Management Training Scheme and accredited FranklinCovey Facilitator.
- A pre- and post-course assessment to measure management effectiveness;
- A rich, comprehensive participant guidebook which includes material from key management texts;
- An audio CD of Stephen Covey, the author of the multi-million bestselling book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” – explaining how to apply the 7 Habits Model in the workplace;
- Paper and electronic versions of the tools available.
Next Course Dates:
24th & 25th November 2009 or 9th & 10th Feb 2010
(9.15am – 4pm each day)
Course Fee for the entire 2 day course:
SPECIAL OFFER: 45% off the standard advertised price!
£940 £500 per delegate including refreshments, lunch and all course materials.
Contact BVSC Training
Tel: 0121 6434343