Available to download FREE to Kindle on October 3rd and 4th 2013 – the Kindle bestselling career guide How To Find Your Vital Vocation: A Practical Guide to Discovering Your Career Purpose and Getting a Job You Love.
Ready to choose or change your job? Stuck in work you hate? Think the career of your dreams is beyond your reach?
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND YOUR VITAL VOCATION!
If you don’t love your work, you deserve better – and with this book at your side, you can get it. A lively and potentially life-changing guide, How To Find Your Vital Vocation sets out a simple-to-follow yet profoundly effective process that will take you step-by-step from wherever you are now to a working life based on your most cherished dreams.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Hear the inner call that’s telling you what will make you truly happy
- Rediscover your gifts and use them to build a perfectly-tailored career
- Identify and overcome the obstacles that stand between you and your ideal work
- Create powerful networks to help you find great jobs that are never advertised
- Find out what it takes to become an entrepreneur of the future
- Maximise the impact of your job applications
- Ace every interview
- Attain reward levels that will help you thrive – even in this tough economy!
Put yourself in charge of your career – once and for all. Packed with valuable insights, powerful exercises and illuminating self-coaching questions, How To Find Your Vital Vocationwill help you chart a practical path to a fun and fulfilling livelihood. In this comprehensive resource, expert career coach Brian Cormack Carr shows you how to find your passion and purpose and finally start doing the work you were born to do.
The reviews are in for this FREE KINDLE eBOOK: