How May I Serve You?
My mission in life is a simple one: it’s to help you to become more of who you are and who you want to be.
In addition to sharing personal development information on my blog, I offer direct one-to-one coaching support via telephone and Skype. I am a fully certified Personal Development Coach (trained, certified and accredited by The Coaching Academy) and hold advanced diplomas in Nutrition and Herbalism from the UK’s School of Natural Health Sciences. I also have an MA (Hons) degree in English Literature and Language from the University of Aberdeen, and am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
If you think that what I offer might be of service to you, read on, and please contact me using the form at the bottom of this page. I’d be happy to have a no-obligation, no-charge introductory conversation with you to help you determine if my coaching approach might be helpful.
If you’d like to: find a new job; improve your health and wellbeing; explore natural approaches to healing; get started on or finish a creative project; get more done at home or at work; improve your relationship with yourself or others; strengthen your connection with your own natural intuition; learn a new skill; or tune into a greater sense of the sacred in your daily life – my coaching may well be of use to you.
How I Work
All coaching is done by telephone or Skype. This allows me to coach worldwide – provided we can agree a time that enables us to speak at a reasonable hour in our respective time zones – and allows you to benefit from support without having to travel for a meeting.
Contact me to arrange an appointment, or to arrange an initial no-obligation chat. If we establish that we’re going to be a good “fit” and decide to work together, I’ll invoice you for the required amount (via PayPal). At the agreed time for our session, you will telephone or Skype me using the contact details I have provided. Simple!
How Sessions Work
Depending on the issue (or issues) you’d like coaching support with, a single session may be enough to help you make a quantum leap forward. In other circumstances, a series of sessions may be more useful, as these will provide ongoing support and a reviewable personal action plan to motivate you to reach your goals more quickly and effectively.
We’ll discuss what will work best for you either in our initial pre-coaching chat, or during our first session.
Sessions can happen as frequently or infrequently as suits you, your circumstances, and your availability (and mine). Some clients book a series of weekly, biweekly, or monthly sessions. Others book a series of sessions and make use of them whenever they need them. Again, we’ll agree this at the outset.
Sessions will last between 45 and 90 minutes, depending on circumstance and the topic we’re dealing with. My fees are per session, not hourly, so you don’t have to worry if one session takes longer than another – I won’t charge you extra! I also won’t keep you any longer than we’ve agreed beforehand.
My Coaching Fees
My fee structure is very simple. You can either book and pay for one session, or a series of sessions. If you book multiple sessions, you will receive a discount per session, as follows:
The fee for one session is $125.
The fee for three pre-paid sessions is $350.
The fee for four pre-paid sessions is $450.
Who I Work With
Here are couple of testimonials from happy clients. You can read more testimonials here.
“Brian really helped me to think issues through…the goals we set together were very realistic and helped me take different approaches both in my work and home life…and Brian made me feel very much at ease.”
– Helen, Manager in a Police Authority (coaching client)
The impact of my coaching session with Brian has been great – he was instrumental in getting me onto the right track with regard to marketing my business.”
– Mark, Hypnotherapist (coaching client)
I know your time is precious. So is mine, and I love to spend it working with my coaching clients. If we work well together, we’ll both enjoy it. Most importantly – you will see results.
Are We A Good Fit?
To make it easier for both of us in terms of ensuring we can work well together, I thought it would be helpful if I set out some information about what I think a “good fit” might look like.
We probably will work well together if…
- You’re ready for a change and feel you have potential within you
- You’re feeling stuck or frustrated and want to do something proactive about it
- You’re looking for something more substantial than a positive-thinking sticking plaster
- You understand that coaching is a forward-looking, problem-solving, action-oriented process
- You don’t necessarily know what you want, but you’re willing to find out and then do something about it
- You want to make definite progress into the future rather than repeatedly going over old “stuff” from the past
- You’re genunitely interested in finding out what makes you tick and what your unique gifts and talents are
- You realise that happiness is about more than just money and the outer trappings of success
- You’re willing to create your own defnition of success, and to work to achieve it
- You’re keen to learn and are not afraid of making an effort in our sessions (and sometimes between them)
- You have a sense of humour and are prepared to laugh at yourself and at life occasionally
We probably won’t work well together if…
- You think life is just generally unfair and that you can’t do anything about it
- You aren’t prepared to commit to your coaching sessions and to work hard during and between them
- You’re afraid to commit to creating lasting change in your life
- You want counselling – I’m not a counsellor and coaching is a different methodology
- You want a short-term, fist-pumping, motivational ‘fix’ with no substance behind it
- You want to have a regular chat about how difficult your week has been
- You want to keep going over the past and everything that has gone wrong for you
- You have psychiatric or medical issues that you are refusing treatment for
- You want to take your frustrations out on your coach
- You’re not prepared to respect our pre-arranged appointment times
- You don’t have a sense of humour!
The people who regularly consult me include creative people, public servants, people in the arts, entrepreneurs, teachers and education practitioners, social activists, health and wellness experts, stay-at-home mums and dads, students, and almost anyone who is looking to explore new dimensions in their life and work.
My clients are diverse in age, sex, sexuality, race, religion, and nationality – but all are dedicated to their own unfoldment and self-actualization. I feel very priviliged to be able to work with them.
It would be an honour to work with you, too. Please do get in touch!